Thursday, November 15, 2012

Derma e Hyaluronic Acid: Rehydrating Serum (ENG ver)


Is serum part of your beauty regime?
 For me, yes, serum is part of my daily beauty regime. I have used serum since I was in undergraduate program loh… My mom told me to start early using serum and my first serum was Artistry Alpha Hydroxy Serum Plus – Amway. After that, I have tried many different serums on my skin, from department store brands to drugstore brands

Why serum is important? According to Renée Rouleau, a serum is a skin care product contains concentrated active ingredients. A serum, which first introduced to the market in 1990s, is used after cleansing the skin and before applying moisturizer and it’s wonderfully hydrates skin by penetrating deeper within the skin.  Meanwhile, I cited directly from Plazan Cosmetics website, it is said that serums, or concentrates, contain approximately ten times more of biologically active substances than creams, therefore quicker and more effectively coping with cosmetic problems. No wonder we only need small amount of serum – which usually comes in smaller size yet more expensive than moisturizer.

My next review on Derma e Hyaluronic Acid range is the rehydrating serum. I have used this product in conjunction with the day and night crème for more than 2 weeks, so here is my review:




Ingredients:


Benefit: 
Intensive hydrating and moisturizing serum, powered by hyaluronic acid.

Detail:
While serum usually comes in gel or oil or water, this serum comes in lotion. Yes this light milky white lotion is easily goes into my skin. It’s non oily and non greasy serum. This serum really pumps my skin condition. My skin is smoother and softer. It reduces the appearance of acne scar and lines. Again, the smell is like banana but I don’t mind with it. In the Derma e website stated that those with oily skin can use this serum alone.

Drawback:
I have no complaint at all about its performance. It hydrates my skin tremendously. But I do have complaint on its packaging – the plastic bottle makes this product looks chippo (read: cheap).

IMO, this product is really a value for money one – reasonable price with maximum benefits. Are you interested to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment