Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Derma e: Hyaluronic Acid Day Crème (ENG)



What is Hyaluronic Acid? This difficult to pronounce ingredient is a new star in skin care industry. It is famous as “the key to the fountain of youth”. Hyaluronic acid, also known as a glycosaminoglycan, is a natural substance that found in the connective tissue of humans and animals.  The main roles of hyaluronic acid in our body are to cushion and lubricate the body. However, age and other factors may cause the production rate of hyaluronic acid in our body decreases.  Hyaluronic acid has remarkable ability not only to deliver water, but also to bond water to tissue. No wonder that hyaluronic acid is able to keep tissue moist and maintain skin elasticity. Hyaluronic acid is best known for its effectiveness in treating wrinkles and dry skin. Skin care contains hyaluronic acid usually also contains Vitamin C that makes it more effective in penetrating skin. 


Continuing my review on Derma e Hyaluronic Acid series, here after using the product for more than 2 weeks, I would like to share my experience using Derma e Hyaluronic Acid Day Crème.



Ingredients


Benefit: 
Super moisturizing day crème, powered by hyaluronic acid.

Detail:
I’m using Hyaluronic Acid Day Crème in conjunction with the serum.  This milky white crème is easily absorbed in to my skin. It feels nice, smooth and silky going on..It hydrates my skin without feeling greasy or oily. Since this product has no SPF whatsoever, I use Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 moisturizer on top of this crème. This day crème has similar smell to the night one – it smells like banana! Anyway, I love the way this crème improves my skin texture. It makes my skin looks soft and smooth.  What I love most is this is a minimalist ingredients and effective crème with reasonable price.

Drawback:
·        A day crème without SPF… wish they will launch the one with SPF one day

This is really a crème formulated to give results… Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment