Thursday, November 8, 2012

Bali-Organics: Frangipani Orange Body Lotion (ENG)


While waiting for boarding call to return to Jakarta at Ngurah Rai airport, I explored around all shops selling Balinese souvenirs, snacks etc. Then I stopped at Batik Keris shop and started to look around to find any unique, cute things to kill the time. Then, one series of products grabbed my attention. It’s called Bali Organics – sitting in the skin care shelf of Batik Keris and hey.. they have a very attractive packaging! When I read information at the back of the package, the first line is written “free of Parabens”. I’m sold!



I haven’t heard about Bali-Organics before. In the package is written the website of this company www.baliorganics.com so I visited the website. That website contains information on organic fertilizer as well as selling it. Huh, it must be a wrong one. I googled bali organics body lotion then I found the real one: www.bali-organics.com Haduh, how come the producer or marketer of this products put down the wrong information – especially wrong WEBSITE on the package. Anyway, the website doesn’t really have much information. It shows only different type of products. That’s all. 

Anyway, after using this Frangipani-Orange body lotion for 3 days every day and night, I would like to share my review.

Ingredients:


Benefit: 
moisturize skin with frangipani-orange scent

Detail:
This body lotion is not thick at all. It goes in very quick and it’s not greasy, waxy or oily at all. When I apply this lotion to my skin, I can smell the orange scent, but I don’t really recognize the frangipani one. The scent is so fresh and I believe this body lotion is perfect for summer time! The scent doesn’t linger too long – it fades away once the lotion dry. After applying the lotion, my skin is feeling moisturized.
As a marketing person, I have to repeat again how I love the packaging. The color and picture combination is simply perfect. The natural image is really strong and it’s perfect for a gift. The size of the product is perfect for traveling.

Drawback:
·         I don’t really see “organic” ingredients. Referring to the list of ingredients, the name “bali-organics” is kinda misleading
·         The moisturizing effect does not long lasting.
·         No SPF elements

I don’t have any idea where to buy this product but at Batik Keris, at Ngurah Rai airport. This product is nearly perfect for holidays in summer time – wish they have the one with SPF! It’s fresh, it’s light! Interested to try?

2 comments: