Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Derma e: Hyaluronic Acid Night Crème (ENG)


 My fist experience using Derma e product was when I found Derma e Herbal Relief  (link) at Guardian store at Sanur, Bali. I’m satisfied with that product, so I browsed a bit about Derma e.  Derma e was founded by The Stearn family in 1960s. They discovered that vitamin e – which was only available in dietary supplement in that era, has same benefits either takes it orally or topically. Interesting, huh? Therefore The Stearn family launched Vitamin E 12,000 I.U. Moisturizing Crème – this is the first product of Derma e and still very popular today. The “e” at Derma e represents vitamin e. Vitamin e is recognized as antioxidant with beneficial properties for skin. Derma e commits to produce high quality, natural, cruelty free personal care products that formulated for results.



In coincidently, I found a range of Derma e products when I visited Guradian store at Jakarta when I was about to buy Tolak Angin. Huah, I was so excited! After browsing Derma e product information, I decided to buy Hyaluronic Acid series – day crème, serum and night crème – as this series is formulated for dry skin with super deep moisture. I will share my experience using Derma e Hyaluronic Acid products one by one, starting with the night crème.





Ingredients:


Benefit: 
An ultra nourishing and hydrating night crème, powered with hyaluronic acid.

Detail:
While this product is acknowledged as ultra moisture crème, this crème goes smoothly and absorbed instantly on my skin. This nice thick crème makes my skin glow, soft and smooth. I’m always happy to see my face every morning when I wake up because I can see my better looking skin. Anyway, Derma e contains all natural ingredients, do not expect instant results. I have to say the first days using this night crème, I had breakouts and I was a bit panic hahaha.. – but then I realized it was my PMS period, so I kept continue using this product to see its further effect.  After 2 weeks continuously using this product, my skin looks better!  One more thing from this product is that I found the smell is sweet, fruity. It smells like banana!!



Drawback: 
None! Just be patient to see the results.

I love this product from its concept to its texture. And yes Derma e Hyaluronic Acid Night Crème is really delivering its promises!

No comments:

Post a Comment