Friday, October 19, 2012

Belif: Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist (ENG)

I haven’t done yet with Belif. This time I have bought nearly a complete series of Belif, from cleanser to BB cream as I love its effects on my skin, yet I like the simple design of their packaging – it’s simply elegant black and white. This time, I would like to share my experience using Belif cleanser – it is called Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist






Ingredients:

I’m so happy that now Belif shows the full ingredients in English!



Active herbal ingredients listed in the tube of Belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist are soapwort, wormwood and sweet flag.

Soapwort brought by European immigrants to North America as a substitute of soap. This pretty violet flower is soapy when it is bruised or boiled in water. Soapwort can be foamy and contain detergent properties that can remove grease and dirt. So wonderful!


Wormwood is a herbal plant commonly used as a digestive aid and anti parasitic. According to Belif website, wormwood owns breakout-prevention properties and excels at removing toxins.


 Meanwhile, sweet flag was named after its fragrance that comes out when we tear its leaves. Sweet flag is unremarkably known for its moisturizer, wound healing and anti microbial agents.


Benefit: Foamy cleanser for normal to dry skin

Detail:
I use this cleanser twice a day. I combine this product with Belif Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner. I use a small amount of this cleanser and apply it to all over my face. This cleanser is very foamy even if we use only small amount. The smell is kind of herbal and earthy. So far I always follow the direction of using warm water to rinse my face. I love the after use effect: it makes my skin feel so clean, soft without greasiness or dryness. I found this cleanser is very gentle and does not leave skin tight at all.

Drawback:
Although I love its results, this product is not purely organic as we still can find various chemical ingredients in the list.

Anyway, for those who don’t sensitive to non-organic products, this cleanser gives value for money benefits!


No comments:

Post a Comment