Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thann Oriental Essence Collection: Exotic and Comforting Rice Extract Body Milk



Previously known as Harnn and Thann, now we can find literally separated Harnn and Thann in Bangkok. I visited Harnn Heritage Spa in Siam Paragon when I went to Bangkok last December, but I haven’t had any chance to have a spa session at Thann Sanctuary Spa. I browsed deep enough to find out why they separated the business in Thailand – while in many other countries, including in Indonesia, we can still find Harnn and Thann. IMO, both Harnn and Thann are really the signature spa of Thailand – for spa treatment and spa products. If you fly Thai Airways and happen to sit in business class, you will find that the amenities are Thann products. Harnn and Thann are just like Martha Tilaar and Mustika Ratu in Indonesia. 

Anyway, even though I didn’t have any chance to try Thann Sanctuary Spa this time, I had a chance to visit its booth at Exotique Thai at 4th floor Siam Paragon – one specific area that display and sells Thai products. After browsing different products at Thann, I decided to buy this exotic rice extract body milk that contains kaffir lime and lemongrass essential oils because I was sold by the beauty of lemongrass scent!!



Here is my review:

Ingredients:  

Benefit: Moisturizing and nourishing your skin with natural power.

Detail:
The tube is so gorgeous with handy flip top – It sends a message of oriental and natural. And I fall in love with its kaffir lime and lemongrass scent. This milky white lotion is instantly absorbed into my skin and leaving a pleasant and refreshing smell. As the texture is very light, you can expect that it’s neither greasy nor oily and a little goes along. It leaves my skin feels hydrates enough. One more plus point is the fact that this product contains natural UV protection agent. It’s suitable for tropical weather as I’m not sure this body lotion is moist enough to use in cold weather. 


Drawback:
Aside of its claim as natural product, this body milk contains one specific ingredient that I try to avoid, which is PEG-100 Stearate as it might have Ethylene Oxide and 1,4-dioxane.

No comments:

Post a Comment