Monday, January 14, 2013

Jurlique: Herbal Recovery Gel



Di perjalanan saya di Aussie, saya membeli beberapa merek natural and organic skincare. Sekalipun merek Jurlique seakan calling my name ketika saya walking around Myers dan David Jones, saya keukeh engga beli karena I thought I better prepared my luggage space for brands I can’t buy via Strawberrynet – I can buy Jurlique later via internet. And yes, I bought some natural skincare brands made in Australia you might never heard before: Organi, Nude, Lapurete dan Sukin.



Tapi, kondisinya beda ketika saya ready to go home and when I have left my heavy luggage at check-in counter. I was waiting for boarding call at Melbourne Tullamarine Airport.  I arrived at the airport quite early – 3 hours before my departure schedule, so I had enough time to shop around. Saya sungguh tempted to buy Jurlique products di duty free shop di Melbourne airport – not to mention that it was in my wish list for many years. Meskipun saya mencoba untuk mengalihkan my focus by exploring Australian souvenirs for families and friends, at the end, 15 minutes before boarding, saya beli gift pack of Jurlique Deep Moisture Indulgence Trio hahahahah…
This gift pack contains of three Jurlique products: Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel, Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist dan Jurlique Balancing Day Care Cream. Produk pertama yang saya pakai dari gift pack ini adalah Herbal Recovery Gel yang merupakan antioxidant serum. Ok, lemme share my first Jurlique experience:

Ingredients: 

Benefit: anti-aging, antioxidant facial serum, powered by nature.

Detail:
Saya menggunakan serum ini twice a day and I use it before applying my Jurlique moisturizer. Sebelum dipakai, serum dalam kemasan botol kaca elegant ini harus dikocok dulu. Usually I use two pumps and apply it all over my face and neck. Tekstur dan scent-nya light dan mudah diratakan dan terserap oleh kulit dan non-sticky. Memakai Herbal Recovery Gel ini membuat kulit wajah saya menjadi terlihat fresh, glowy, even dan moist. Bekas jerawat yang meninggalkan scar di wajah jadi tampak memudar. Tidak ada kesan oily yang tertinggal di wajah. Overall, my skin texture is better after using this serum. Awesome!

 
Drawback: nope.

This is my first Jurlique, I can’t wait to try more Jurlique products!!


No comments:

Post a Comment