Saturday, January 19, 2013

Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus with Antioxidant Complex: Moisturising Cream



Have I told you that Jurlique has been in my wish list since I was doing my master degree in Australia 8 years ago? Ketika saya kuliah 8 tahun lalu, as a student with scholarship, I couldn’t afford to buy Jurlique. I still remember, 8 years ago I went to David Jones in Melbourne with a friend just to try Jurlique from their tester products.  Jurlique shop assistant was so attentive explaining to me about how amazing Jurlique products are. Tapi tetep aja, saat itu ga mampu beli hahaha…

Why Jurlique is amazing? Jurlique is natural skin care made in Australia. Bukan sekedar natural, tapi Jurlique telah lebih dari 25 tahun mengembangkan skincare dengan perpaduan nature dan science. To ensure the quality of its ingredients, Jurlique mengembangkan biodynamic farm di Adeleide, South Australia. Not only securing the ingredients, Jurlique also develops Bio-Intrinsic™ process to create the purest, most powerful skin care possible. Hebat!

 
Untuk melengkapi rangkaian Jurlique yang saya beli di Melbourne Tullamarine airport, saya kembali membeli Jurlique products ketika saya berkunjung ke Bangkok dan menemukan Jurlique booth di Siam Paragon. Salah satu produk yang saya beli adalah Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus. Here is my review:


Ingredients:

Benefit: antioxidant, anti-aging and hydrating moisturizer, powered by nature


Detail:
I use this product twice a day after applying Jurlique Herbal Recovery Gel (link). This milky white cream is easily applied and absorbed into my skin. The texture is creamy and quite rich yet it’s non-greasy and I feel it light on my skin. This moisturizer is extremely hydrating, and smells nice – light rose scented. The best thing of Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus is the difference I feel on my skin. My skin feels beautiful, soft, smooth and radiant after using this product more than 2 weeks. Love it love it!!! I give plus point for its white tube package – embossed with rose that makes it looks simple yet elegant.


Drawback: nope
I love Jurlique products and I agree, Jurlique is one of the most powerful skincare products I have ever used. Definitely I would buy again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment