Thursday, July 4, 2013

MooGoo: Skin Milk Udder Cream



MooGoo is an Australian natural skin care brand. Interestingly, I didn’t find this brand when I was in Australia last year – in fact I went to pharmacy and dept stores in skin care area everyday when I was in Melbourne. Pharmacy and skin care are at dept store are my playground hahaha… My colleague, Ibu Lili, introduced me to this brand when she brought some MooGoo lip balms to our office and my first reaction was “What? What’s the name again? MooGoo? What kind of brand is that?” And Moo? Hah, I don’t eat beef and I couldn’t stand milk!

Anyway, then I read about MooGoo coming to Indonesia via Kompas Female (link: http://female.kompas.com/read/2013/02/06/1156030/.Skincare.Berbahan.Alami.Aman.Saat.Tertelan) and I was interested to try MooGoo products since MooGoo is well known as natural skin care product (with less ingredients than others) and suitable for sensitive and troubled skin. I found MooGoo at Watson, Kota Kasablanka when I looked for body lotion. Actually I did not sure about this cream – the label doesn’t explain clearly how to use and the benefits, but I guessed this cream could be used as body lotion – I hoped it’s not too greasy.
And….after using two tubes of this Skin Milk, here is my review…

Benefit: Light cream for skin elasticity, powered by Moo

Ingredients:


Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Piroctone Olamine, Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Allantoin, Coco-Caprylate (Coconut Based Conditioner), Hydrolyzed Casein (Milk Protein), Parfum (Phthalate free), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
 
Detail:
I’m using this skin milk twice a day after shower. As a body lotion, the texture of this cream is light.. My doubt over greasiness is not proved! It doesn’t make my skin oily or greasy. It sinks easily into my skin. How about the smell? Oh, it’s like applying vanilla milkshake all over my body – even though the smell doesn’t last long. I love it! 


This cream makes my skin soft and smooth and no shininess left behind– it’s my daily regime now! I have tried using this cream on my hand but it’s not creamy/thick enough for my hand. I tried using it on my face several times, and it was OK but I don’t think I will use it on my face since it was not moisturizing enough. I also will not use this product as my body lotion if I travel during winter time. 

Drawback: Just one – difficult to source (limited pharmacies have it), but we can always buy online.

No comments:

Post a Comment