Monday, July 29, 2013

MooGoo: Oil Cleansing Method for dry skin



My first experience using oil based skincare was the one with The Body Shop Beautifying Oil. I was satisfied with the beautifying oil. Therefore when I saw MooGoo Oil Cleansing Method, I quickly ordered it. Even though at first I feel unsure about using oil to cleanse oil on my face, but then after I found useful information that oil basically dissolves oil – it means the oil we use to cleanse our face will effectively dissolve impurities in our skin (mostly in the form of oil too).
And now, here is my experience using oil cleansing method (aka OCM):
Benefit: Deep cleansing pores, powered by nature 




Ingredients: 



Detail:
I use Oil Cleansing Method once a day in the evening – in conjunction with MooGoo Milk Wash. First, I cleanse my face using MooGoo Milk Wash, dry it using towel, then I apply MooGoo Oil Cleansing Method. I massage my face using this oil for about 2 to 3 minutes. I’m so amazed to feel that this oil removes dirt, oil and deeply cleanse my pores – I can feel some residues, such as blackheads taken up when I massage my face. After massaging my face, I leave it on my face for another 2 to 3 minutes. Then I rinse it off using water and MooGoo Milky Wash. Right after rinsing my face, my skin feels so hydrates, soft and clean! It doesn’t leave any greasiness or any oily residue. The jojoba scent is so lovely and not overpowering.
It is suggested to use warm damp clothes over the face to deeply cleanse pores, but I haven’t tried it. And based on information on the MooGoo website, actually no cleanser required rinsing the oil – water is enough. Toner is also not needed! Last but not least, I kiss good bye facial scrub and pores pack!

Drawback:
A leaking pump – every time I shake the bottle before use, the oil spilled out of the bottle. Definitely I couldn’t bring this product for traveling. I notice in the website (http://moogoo.com.au/oil-cleanser-dry.html/) that MooGoo has changed the packaging. Hope the new one would not leak.




No comments:

Post a Comment