Friday, July 19, 2013

MooGoo: Milk Wash



In the past, I was always using baby soap as I believed baby soap is always safe and gentle for skin. I was wrong! Many of baby soap contain SLS, PEGs, artificial colors and fragrance. All of those ingredients can irritate skin, some are possibly carcinogen and definitely not as gentle as I thought. Then I started searching for the real natural and gentle soap. I have tried many different natural soap brands, but I haven’t found my HG.

Then I found MooGoo Milk Wash. Again, at first I only stared at this product – sitting nicely at the Watson’s shelf. Then my best friend, Yaya asked me to buy it for her. She said that this Milk Wash is so milky, that makes her feels like Cleopatra (milk bathing) and makes her skin supple. Then, I intrigued to try it too… So, here is my review of a milk wash in a milk bottle…



Benefit: Super gentle face and body wash, powered by Moo

Ingredients:

Aqua, Decyl Glucoside (Glucose Based Cleanser), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola Based Detangler), Lauryl Glucoside (Glucose Based Cleanser), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Based Emulsifying Wax), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Glyceryl Oleate (Skin Conditioner), Coco-Glucoside (Glucose Based Cleanser), Allantoin, Piroctone Olamine, Hydrolysed Milk Protein, Parfum (Phthlate Free).

Detail:
At first I used it only for body wash, as I was a bit skeptical with anything called “multi-purposes and multi functions” products. As a body wash, I find it very gentle and not foamy. It leaves my skin soft, smooth and supple.  What I love most is that it smells like butterscotch – It makes me want to try it hahaha… After shower, it doesn’t leave my skin greasy or oily or tight. It’s just awesome!

Then, I started to try it on my face… and yes, it does wonderfully on cleansing my face. I usually wash my face with MooGoo Milk Wash in the evening and followed by Oil Cleansing Method for dry skin – and finally cleanse my face again with Milk Wash. I love how this gentle cleanser cleanses my face and leaves my skin feels moisturized. I normally only use MooGoo Anti-ageing Cream and BB Cream, so I’m sure whether this Milk Wash is an effective make up remover or not. And I love the way it does not irritate eyes (no tears formulations), so it’s even better for face cleanser!!
At last, MooGoo Milk Wash is a multi function natural product (cleanse body and face) in a big bottle (500ml) with a very reasonable price, I couldn’t expect something more…

Drawback: Nope. Luv this MooGoo Milk Wash!!




No comments:

Post a Comment