Friday, June 28, 2013

Organi: Organic Night Cream



Many people believe that night cream is the most importance. It is said that night cream works when we are sleeping. Night time is the optimal time to maximize existing natural processes that occur in your skin. It is more receptive to ingredients that will help restore and revitalize its appearance. Therefore, night cream should contain ingredients that support the skins natural regeneration process during night time. It usually comes in thicker texture than day cream.  


Anyway, for last two weeks, I used Organi Night Cream. Now, here is my say:

Benefit: Intensive night moisturizer
 
Detail:
What can I say? Well, the texture is thicker than the day cream but no greasy at all. It’s easy to apply and easy to be absorbed. This brown cream did a good job in moisturizing my skin. But, just like the day cream, it triggered my skin to break out. In addition, my skin looks so dull. Despite of its beautiful packaging and price, this product doesn’t work for me. I couldn’t say anything more. At the end, I used this product as my day hand cream – even as a hand cream, this product didn’t perform well. The moisturizing effect didn’t last.

Drawback:
It seems that my skin reacted negatively to this product. This product might be good for people with different skin conditions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment