Saturday, July 13, 2013

MooGoo: Anti-Ageing Cream with Resveratrol



MooGoo is an Australian skincare company based in Queensland, where the owner, Craig Jones found out that the udder cream used for cows improving his mother’s skin condition from psoriasis. He reformulated the udder cream to make it easier to be absorbed into skin and that’s the beginning of a very successful MooGoo company – started from home kitchen to a half million dollar company in 2008.

This time I try the anti-ageing cream. I was sold by it’s kawai packaging, a miniature of milk box with attractive color and information. I bet everyone will enjoy reading the label! This anti-ageing cream consists of two powerful ingredients: resveratrol and Vitamin C.  After using it for more than 2 weeks, here is my experience:





Benefit: Youthful, healthy and supple skin, powered by Moo…

Ingredients:


Aqua, Olive Squalene, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Cetostearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Oryza Sativa [Rice] Bran Oil, Vitis Vinifera [Grape] Seed Oil, MethylSulfonylMethane (MSM Organic Sulfur), Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein (Casein), Allantoin (Comfrey Extract), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Stabilized Vitamin C), Resveratrol, Piroctone Olamine, Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Vanilla Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hop) Extract

Detail:
I use MooGoo Anti-ageing cream twice a day – in the morning and at night. In the morning, I combine it with The Body Shop Moisture White Sisho BB Cream SPF 25 and I use it alone at night. It’s non greasy and smells like vanilla milkshake! It’s a natural product, as usual, it’s not easy to sink well into my skin, but I don’t bother. This cream works for me. I notice that this cream helps to diminish my acne scars and makes my skin looks mate and healthier – it must be the effects of MSM, Vitamin C and Resveratrol!!!

In fact, I found that this anti-ageing cream was not hydrating enough when I used it alone. Then, I use MooGoo Super Vitamin C Eye Serum to compliment this cream. Yes, it’s an eye serum but I try to use it all over my face and it’s lovely J. Using combination of Super Vitamin C serum and Anti-Ageing cream, my skin looks lighter and soft. Love it!


Drawback:
When using it alone, it’s not hydrating enough for my dry skin. It might be perfect for oily and combination skin though… I’m also not sure whether people with dry skin like me can use it during winter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment