Thursday, April 11, 2013

Corine de Farme: Hand and Nail Cream


Have you ever heard this brand? This brand is not yet popular in Indonesia. I knew this brand from a colleague – she’s a France and she introduced me to this brand. Yes, Corine de Farme is a French natural skin care under Sarbec Cosmetics. It just entered Indonesian market last year. This brand was featured at Cosmopolitan Magazine, December 2012 edition. Corine de Farme offers natural origin product without parabens, colourant, phenoxythenol, alcohol and phthalates. There are at least two product lines available in Indonesia, which are women and baby. This brand can be found in chain pharmacies such as Guardian, Century and Watson. I was excited to try!


I went to Guardian to take a look the product range of Corine de Farme. Hmm…for face skin care line, they have moisturizer – including anti wrinkle, rose water, make up cleanser, and hey they also offer hand and nail cream and intimate wash. Finally, I picked up the hand and nail cream. The reasons were so simple: 1. This is my first trial of this brand, so I better play safe not to buy face product; 2. My face skin care habit is always using a series from cleanser, serum and moisturizer from the same brand and for Corine de Farme, I can only find the moisturizer, so I better wait until they launch complete collection.

After using this product for more than two weeks, here is my review:

Benefit: Highly moisturize dry hand.

Ingredients: 


Detail:
At first I only applied this hand cream before bed. The texture of this milky white hand cream is a bit thick but once I applied the cream, it absorbs very well into my skin. It leaves a lovely texture and a soft flowery scent – ah a friend said it smells like grass hahaha..  When I woke up in the morning, I could feel my hand soft and supple. Then I started to use this hand cream during the day. I carry this hand cream in my bag. What I love most from this product is its long lasting effect. Even after hand washing, I still can feel the moisturizer effect.  

I have tried many different hand creams, I have to say this one is really gives me “value for money”.  A tube of Corine de Farme Hand and Nail Cream costs me less than 100k Rupiah (100ml) with natural ingredients and long lasting effects. I couldn’t ask for more!!

Drawback: NOPE.


I’m happy with this hand and nail cream! I’m tempted to try more products of Corine de Farme!! Have you tried any Corine de Farme products? Please share

No comments:

Post a Comment