Monday, April 1, 2013

Alila Living: Rejuvenating Rose Facial Toner


Have you ever received a banquet of roses from your other half?


I didn’t have any favor to any flower until I received one rose per week from my husband back in 2007. I started to appreciate flower – ah, especially rose. Rose is known as the language of love – people usually express their love using red roses. Red roses represent the meaning of desire and passion, while the pink one symbolizes grace and gentility. But roses are not just beautiful aesthetic appeal, they have practical functions to our health and skin too.

Rose is a famous ingredient in skin care products. There are many different skin care products using rose as their main ingredient, from cleanser, toner to serum and moisturizer – you may also find different brands using rose, from Burt’s Bee, Jurlique to local brands such as Mustika Ratu and Martha Tilaar.  One of the rose skin care product that I wanna share this time is the one from Alila Living. It’s the rose toner and made exclusively by Sensatia Botanicals for Alila.

Ingredients

Benefits: Refreshing, uplifting facial toner, powered by nature

Detail:
I’m using this rose toner in conjunction with the vanilla cleanser, pure c serum and Indian fig cream (link). I spray this toner to my face and neck after cleanse my skin and I don’t wipe it. I just wait till it dries before applying serum and moisturizer. This serum smells heavenly rose!! I can feel the instant effect of using this toner: my skin is fresh and hydrated. This toner in glass bottle with pump is non oily, non greasy but it creates kind of layer of moisturizer on your skin. If you love the scent of rose and you have normal to dry skin, this toner is for you. This toner can be used as facial spray – so I can bring this to my office and when I travel. 



Drawback: nope!!

No comments:

Post a Comment