Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Paula’s Choice: Earth Sourced series



Last Christmas I decided to buy myself some books to accompany my Christmas time at home. After wandering around the web, I finally ordered two books from Paula Begoun aka the Cosmetics Cop: “The Original Beauty Bible (3rd edition)”  and “Don’t Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me (9th edition). Paula Begoun has been so famous with her Beautypedia where she reviewed and gave rating of many different brands of cosmetics. In fact, it’s a little bit controversial when she also launches her own skin care line and reviewed and gave highest rating for her own line. Well, therefore I ordered her books to know more about her views of cosmetics.

I ordered her books from Paula’s Choice Indonesia website and the service was very fast and excellent. Once I submitted my order, I received email from the customer service to inform me the amount I have to pay and a form to fill in order to get 3 free samples. After I returned filled form, I received another email saying that I will receive the samples of Earth Sourced series considering my concern of using natural and organic products. In two days, I received my package: 2 books and the samples.

 Paula Begoun's Book

Eearth Sourced Sample

Here I would like to share my experience using the samples of Earthed Sourced. Earth Sourced line consists of three products: Earth Sourced Perfectly Natural Cleansing Gel; Earth Sourced Purely Natural Refreshing Toner  and Earth Sourced Antioxidant – Enriched Natural Moisturizer. Those three products can be used every morning and night, suitable for all skin types and they are also great for babies.

Earth Sourced Perfectly Natural Cleansing Gel. It is 99% natural cleanser. This gel textured cleanser smells like herbal and it does lather and can be rinsed easily. After rinsing, it leaves my skin feeling thoroughly cleansed and soft.

  Paula's Choice Earth Sourced Perfectly Natural Cleansing Gel

Ingredients:
 Paula's Choice Earth Sourced Perfectly Natural Cleansing Gel Ingredients


Earth Sourced Purely Natural Refreshing Toner. It’s 98% natural and the texture is not watery but more like gel. After cleansing, I used this gel toner directly to my face and I didn’t wipe it out of my face. It instantly soothes and hydrates my skin! Another thing I like: it’s unscented!

  Paula's Choice Earth Sourced Purely Natural Refreshing Toner

Ingredients:
 Paula's Choice Earth Sourced Purely Natural Refreshing Toner Ingredients


Earth Sourced Enriched Natural Moisturizer. It’s 98% natural and the texture is light, not greasy and easy to sink in to my skin. Even though the texture is light, it moisturizes and smoothes my skin very well

Paula's Choice Enriched Natural Moisturizer

Ingredients:
 Paula's Choice Earth Sourced Enriched Natural Moisturizer Ingredients


Will I buy the full size of these products? Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment