Saturday, January 4, 2014

MooGoo: MSM Soothing Cream



MSM or METHYLSULFONYLMETHANE or organic sulfur is basically found in many different foods such as broccoli, cabbage, aloe vera, algae and sprouts. According to Natural News, MSM is well known as “the beauty mineral” as MSM softens the skin and makes it smoother, more hydrated and "flexible" and it also helps even skin tone, diminish hyper pigmentation and age spots.  From another website, I found the fact that MSM helps to promote elasticity, healing and repair. It makes cell walls more permeable, allowing nutrients and water to flow freely into cells. It also helps wastes and toxins to flow out. What a wonderful ingredient!


After reading information on the benefits of MSM, I bought MooGoo MSM Soothing Cream with a hope of healing my acne scars and diminishing redness of my acne scars. After almost empty the bottle (75ml), here I share my experience:



Benefit: Calming irritated skin, powered by Moo..

Ingredients:


Detail:
I use MooGoo MSM Soothing Cream twice daily, in conjunction with MooGoo  100% Organic Rosehip Oil. While in the MooGoo website stated that Full Cream is the creamiest cream ever, I found this MSM Soothing Cream is the moistest of all MooGoo creams! The texture of this milky white cream is a little bit thick but it’s quite easy to sink in to my skin without making my face looks greasy. Unlike other MooGoo creams that smell like vanilla or milk, I don’t smell any specific scent of this cream. 

How about the results? It makes my skin looks mate but actually it hydrates my skin and it works wonderfully reducing redness of my face because of acnes. It also helps to prevent my face to break out – except during my period. And hey, have I told you that this cream is also kind of healing my acne scar, diminishing sun spots on my face?  Hoaaahh… I think MSM Soothing Cream and Rosehip Oil are perfect combination! 



I recently tried this MSM Soothing Cream for hand and nail cream. I applied it at night before bed. In the morning when I woke up I felt my hand felt so moist, soft and smooth. It’s lovely!
 

1 comment:



  1. Nice and Very Informative Post it is… I Like this Post…. Thanks for Sharing this Post with us…

    Soothing Balm

    ReplyDelete