Tuesday, January 28, 2014

MooGoo: 100% Organic Rosehip Oil



The skin secret of supermodel is revealed: rosehip oil! David Gandy and Miranda Kerr are using rosehip oil to make their skin hydrated and glowing, according to Yahoo UK news. Rosehip oil, according to the Huffington Post, is full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that are known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.  Rosehip oil is also famous for dry skin and after sun skin treatment. 



I started using rosehip oil after a friend suggested me to replace expensive serum with rosehip oil. She said, rosehip oil makes skin soft, supple and hydrated, so we can forget whatever serums and save money! Then I tried Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant+ and I loved it. However, Trilogy is not easy to find in Jakarta, so that after I emptied it, I stopped using rosehip oil…until I found that MooGoo finally brings its 100% Organic Rosehip Oil here. Then here I am using the second bottle of MooGoo 100% Organic Rosehip Oil.

Benefit: miracle antioxidant for healthy skin, powered by nature

Ingredients: 100% Rosehip Oil



Detail:
I use this rosehip oil as face serum, so I apply it after I cleanse my face and before applying moisturizer. I use it in conjunction with MooGoo MSM Soothing Cream, twice a day. This orange reddish oil smells light – it doesn’t have strong disturbing scent as I thought. One pump is enough to apply to entire face and neck. It absorbs quickly and it doesn’t greasy. 

The results? Oh, I really love this product. I love the way it clears up my skin. It lightens my skin and reduces acne spots and acne scars as well as fine lines around my eyes. I also use it as eye serum and it works wonderfully soften skin around my eyes. It is super effective in moisturizing my skin! I love to see how nice my skin after using rosehip oil!

When it comes to packaging, I love this MooGoo’s airtight with pump bottle – it makes me easy to dispense the oil without any mess. When I traveled to the Netherlands and Italy, I took this miracle oil with me and I love the packaging as it is comfortable to carry and to use – not leaking at all! Not to mention that this airtight bottle guarantees the freshness of the oil inside!




It’s a super product as I can use it as eye and face serum; and it works effectively with reasonable price. Period!

2 comments:

  1. hi, interesting read :) where can I find MooGoo 100% Organic Rosehip Oil in Jakarta? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sis Pommyce..thank you for visiting my blog :)
    Untuk order MooGoo Rosehip Oil bisa ke www.luvunatural.com tp website nya belum selesai development-nya. Order bisa lewat japri ke email lianti_raharjo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete