Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Organi: Organic Firming Serum



Serum is one of my must have and must wear of daily skin care products. According to dermatologists, only a serum can penetrate the many layers of the skin. Other skin care products such as day cream and night cream usually have larger molecules than a serum, therefore might only work on the surface of the skin, whereas a serum with its tiny molecules can add moisture and other ingredients much deeper into the skin (refer to:  Asha Chowdary in her article for The Times of India, 8 November 2012). Considering my age, the best for me is anti-aging serum. I usually buy skin care in a set of moisturizer and serum under the same brand.

In conjunction with Organi Day Cream (link), and Organi Night Cream, I used Organi Firming Serum. Organi has two types of serum: Organi Firming Serum and Organi Deep Wrinkle Remover. The beauty advisor at first didn’t suggest me to use serum considering my age. But I had different opinion of the importance of using serum. After 2 weeks using them all, lemme share my experience:

Benefit: anti-aging serum powered by Manuka Honey

Ingredients:


Detail:
This serum comes in a beautiful green pumped bottle. I used this serum together with the day and night cream from the same brand. The texture of this serum is light – it’s kind of a light lotion. It’s not greasy, not sticky, not oily and easy to apply. I did expect a lot from this serum – it’s so pricey. I have to regret of having such high expectations. Just like the day cream, it helped hydrating my skin – it gave one layer of moisturizer to my skin. But, this serum didn’t perform something wonderful. It doesn't really do anything for my skin at all. The "anti-aging" qualities are mediocre and don't last. It certainly does nothing against dryness, redness, dark spots or my acne scar.








Drawback:
The normal price of this serum is AUD 240 – insane!
The pump container is very effective to keep the freshness and hygiene of the serum, but it was so difficult to reach the product at the bottom of the container.

Again, I learnt beautiful container isn’t a guarantee of the quality inside.

1 comment:

  1. Organic Firming Serum is a best organic firming serum for every all you can use those products without any doubt.
    organic firming cream

    ReplyDelete