Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Organi: Organic Day Cream



Another story of Organi…

When I was in Australia, I bought a set of Organi products. At first I would like to buy Organi Day Cream, Organi Night Cream and the serum. The beauty advisor offered me to buy a complete set of Organi with a very good price. It comes in a beautiful green box, consists of day cream, night cream, honey peel, firming serum and eye serum – all together costs me AUD 500 something (Sorry I forgot the exact price for I have thrown away the receipt and my credit card bill). Then, I also received some bonuses: Organi Cleanser & Toner, Seaweed Soap and a magical nail buffer!

After using Organi set for two months, I would like to share my experience below:




Benefit: hydrating day cream powered by nature

Ingredients:


Detail:
I used this day cream in conjunction with all other Organi products in the set: night cream, and firming serum. Since this cream doesn’t contain sunscreen, after applying this day cream I put on Belif BB Cream with SPF 20. The texture of this light orange cream is light, which makes it sinks quickly. It didn’t make my skin looks oily and it didn’t leave any greasy feeling. It has a light scent – I’m not so sure what kind of scent it is, but it smells like banana? Anyway, this day cream made my skin hydrates. That’s all. It didn’t make my skin looks better – I didn’t see any difference of using and not using this cream.

After several days using this product, my skin started to break out. At first I thought it must be the effect of PMS. But hey, after my period, I had more break out. Then I decided to stop using this product. Considering that this product is very pricey, I didn’t throw it away, instead I used it as my body lotion. I finished the whole jar in less than a week!

Drawback:
In addition to my concerns about this brand in my previous post on Organi Honey Peel, it seems my skin didn’t agree with this cream.

I learned two things from my experience using Organi products:

  • Using natural and organic products doesn’t guarantee that I will not experience break out or other side effects
  • Price is not a guarantee of excellent performance.
 
That’s all…



3 comments:

  1. I think I have the same problem with the day cream as well because it's too rich for my skin so I'm getting milias on my upper cheek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Organic Firming Serum is a best organic firming serum for every all you can use those products without any doubt organic firming cream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organic Firming Serum is a best organic firming serum for every all you can use those products without any doubt organic firming cream

    ReplyDelete