Monday, September 2, 2013

MooGoo: Milk Shampoo and Cream Conditioner



I was looking for natural shampoo and conditioner. I have tried several brands and I love some of them. But I would like to find natural shampoo and conditioner that I can share with my husband. My husband has a dandruff problem. Me? Occasionally I have dandruff problem – especially if I use chemical based shampoo and conditioner. My constant problem is: hair fall, dry hair and difficult to manage hair. So, most of the time I bought 2 different shampoos: one for me, another one for my hubby. Well, I want to use less products (it’s greener, isn’t it?).

Then I found MooGoo Milk Shampoo and Cream Conditioner. I bought two of them right away after I read that these duos effective to handle dandruff and other hair problems. After almost finishing one bottle of MooGoo shampoo and MooGoo conditioner, here is my review



Benefit: Effective yet scalp friendly shampoo and conditioner, powered by Moo.

Ingredients:
Milk Shampoo Ingredients:
Water (Purified), Decyl Glucoside (Glucose Derived Cleanser), Coco-Betaine (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Sodium Lauroamphoacetate (Coconut Derived Cleanser), Lauryl Glucoside (Glucose Derived Cleanser), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola Derived De-Tangler), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Oleate (Natural Ester), Coco Glucoside (Glucose Derived Cleanser), Piroctone Olamine, Allantoin (Comfrey Derived), Hydrolyzed Casein (Milk Protein), Parfum (Phthalate free).

Cream Conditioner Ingredients:
Water (Purified), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Emulsifier), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola Based Detangler), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Piroctone Olamine, Allantoin (Comfrey Derived), Hydrolyzed Casein (Milk Protein), Parfum (Phthalate free).



Detail:
I use these dual non irritating eyes shampoo and conditioner every evening. They smell divine – the shampoo smells like coconut, while the conditioner smells so fresh. The texture of MooGoo shampoo is kind of runny, while the milky white conditioner is creamy. The shampoo is gentle, not soapy and easy to wash off. Then I apply MooGoo conditioner to my wet hair, leave it for only 1 minute then rinse it again. I use only a little bit of conditioner – too much conditioner will make my hair greasy after rinsing off.

I’m sensitive to chemical based shampoo. I bought a well known brand shampoo formulated for EU market (no silicone, no phthalate), but I still found dandruff and hair fall problem. I’m so glad I found this duo natural shampoo and conditioner. I even can cut off my expenditure for hair mask as these duos are more than enough to make my hair happy! This is the first time in my life I love to touch my hair! My dry hair is now silky, soft no irritation and looks healthier.

Drawback: Nope.. they are just awesome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment