Friday, February 8, 2013

Alila Living: Vanilla Praline Facial Cleanser



What’s in your mind about “vanilla”?
Me? I’m thinking of ice cream (and many different mouth watery desserts)

Anyway, I bought Vanilla Praline Facial Cleanser at Alila Spa and then I learnt the benefits of vanilla to skin. Vanilla is not a monopoly ingredient for food industry. Vanilla has been widely used in pharmaceuticals industry as it has a great antioxidant, anti-depressant, anti-carcinogenic and aphrodisiac properties. Vanilla in skin care products could help to restore damaged skin as well as to prevent skin from pollutants and toxins. As it has sedative property, vanilla is relaxing – read: vanilla calms brain, relaxes muscles, and promotes sleep. Amazing!
After using the vanilla cleanser from Alila Living for more than 2 weeks, so I think it’s safe now to share my experience:

Ingredients:

Benefit: Irresistible and smooth creamy cleanser, powered by nature

Detail:
I use this vanilla cleanser twice a day, in conjunction with other Alila Living products – Pure C Serum and Indian Fig Finishing cream (link). I just love this cleanser as it’s creamy but not heavy and thick. It contains kind of moisturizer so that this cleanser doesn’t dry my face. It smells like a combination of vanilla and tamarind – sweet sour kind of thing. My husband doesn’t like the smell but it doesn’t bother me as this cleanser makes my skin looks soft and healthier. It also makes my skin tone more even. The elegant black glass bottle with pump makes it easy to dispense. Be careful if you want to bring this cleanser for traveling. Mine was spilled over my luggage on my way back to Jakarta from Bali and left me two third of the bottle.



One important thing: As this cleanser is exclusively made by Sensatia Botanicals for Alila, this product is only available in Alila Living store in all Alila Hotel, Resort and Spa.

Drawback:  nope

Ah, I want my vanilla ice cream now….

No comments:

Post a Comment