Thursday, February 21, 2013

Alila Living: Pure C Facial Serum



The benefits of vitamin C in maintaining the health of our skin has already well-known.  Vitamin C  - known as ascorbic acid is a great antioxidant  that prevent skin damage from free radicals as well as ultraviolet radiation. Vitamin C also helps our body to produce collagen and to repair the wound and damaged skin tissue. No wonder we can see many different skin care products containing vitamin C!!
One of products of Alila Living that I currently use is Pure C Facial Serum. I guess this serum is exclusively made by Sensatia Botanicals for Alila as I can’t find this product listed in Sensatia Botanicals website (link).  Ok, lemme share my experience using this product.

Ingredients: 


Benefit: Stimulating and replenishing facial serum, powered by nature

Detail:
I use this vitamin C serum twice a day after cleanse my skin. After using this serum, I apply Indian Fig Finishing Cream (link to previous article).  This watery and non greasy serum easily sinks into my skin. I have tried different skin care products with vitamin C before but this one is different. It works wonderfully on my skin. This serum gives significant improvement to my skin. My skin looks brighter, glowing and more vibrant. I’m happy to see that my dark spots on my face somewhat fading.  This vitamin C serum in pipette glass bottle smells a little bit like tamarind – acidic. In short, I love the way it works!!! I would definitely buy again!!!



Drawback:  nope

No comments:

Post a Comment