Thursday, February 14, 2013

Alila Living: Indian Fig Finishing Cream


Last October I visited Bali and eventually managed to buy Alila Living products in Alila resort at Ubud. (link  Alila Ubud website).  One of the products I bought is Indian Fig Finishing Cream – it’s a day and night cream. I thought this product is made by using Indian fig as the main ingredient (note: Indian fig is a species of cactus with edible fruit. The medical and cosmetics uses of Indian fig are very well-known).  When I read the ingredients carefully, I don’t really understand whether this product is using Indian fig or not.  Anyway, I have been using this product for more than 2 weeks and it’s time for me to share my experience:

Ingredients:

Benefit: Daily nourishing cream powered by nature

Detail:
I use this nut-brownie cream day and night after applying Pure C serum from Alila Living. When I open the jar, I immediately smell the herbal scent. The herbal scent is kinda powerful and it lingers quite long. If you like herbal scent, this would not be a problem. This light cream provides heavy and rich coverage – uhm…how to explain..this cream is light, I can feel it on my fingers, but when I apply it on my face, this cream is a bit difficult to spread evenly, but it sinks quickly into my skin. What I love most from this cream is that it works wonderfully on my skin. I wake up with fresh and glow skin. My skin is nourished and soft. This cream, packed in an elegant black container and box, helps to reduce the appearance of my acne scars. Love it!!



Drawback:
  • Yes I have to say, even to my dry skin, this cream makes my face looks  a bit oily. I use BB cream and loose powder to cover-up oily effect of this cream and they work!!
  • I just do expect that in the future there will be an indicator of shelf life on the packaging.




No comments:

Post a Comment